How to Convert PNG to PDF on Mac OS X with Preview
When using Mac OS, it's easy to see that its built-in solutions help make it easier to complete various operations.
You are given the ability to preview images, spreadsheets, and documents in different formats. You can also merge, transform, create and change the format. The included Preview application will help you open PDFs and images, make changes, print and convert them. Since it is a default application, it's available to any Mac user without additional installations or payments.
Changing the image format on Preview can be done by following these steps:
- Open the file in Preview.
- Click on the CMD+P shortcut and the printing window will appear.
- Select the submenu at the bottom left corner, near the PDF button.
- Choose the Save as PDF option.
- Add your name and preferred storage folder and submit the changes.
Preview easily converts various types of images into PDF and also helps transform TIFF to JPG, GIF to JPG, JPG to GIF, PSD to JPG, and any other variation between these and more formats. In fact, all supported formats by Preview are easily convertible.
The operation can also be completed with printing. There is no need to install additional software and you save money since there are no payments.