Convert PNG to PDF in seconds!
|File extension||.png||File extension|
|Internet media type||image/png||Internet media type||application/pdf|
|File format name||Portable Network Graphics||File format name||Portable Document Format|
|Associated programs||Microsoft Windows Photos, Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photoshop CC||Associated programs||Adobe Viewer, Ghostscript, Ghostview, Xpdf, gPDF, Acrobat Reader|
|Developed by||PNG Development Group||Developed by||ISO|
|Initial Release:||1 October 1996||Initial Release:||15 June 1993|
The easiest way to change PNG to PDF online
How to convert a PNG image to a PDF online
It makes no difference if you need to change PNG to PDF for document management, electronically signing it, printing a high-quality image, or doing anything else. AltoConvertPNGtoPDF has you covered. It's at your service 24/7. The platform works online on any device without you having to install any additional software. Follow the guidelines below to learn how to change the format of your files with our fast, free, and secure solution.
How to turn a picture into a PDF file for free
- Upload one or a few images by clicking Choose File or import them from the cloud by selecting the appropriate storage.
- Drag picture thumbnails to rearrange or delete documents.
- Click Convert Now! to confirm the conversion.
- Wait for a few moments while our service prepares your document.
- Export your file by clicking Download Now.
You can convert as many files as you want with no limits. Just select Start over again to launch a new process and repeat the procedure. Please note that we protect your privacy, and our PDF converter erases all your documents and other data each time you start a new conversion or close the tab. Make sure you've downloaded your converted files to avoid losing your work.
Watch this video to learn how to convert PNG to PDF
We've prepared a short video tutorial to show you each step of the process making sure that converting your files is a simple task. Turn any picture into a PDF file in a couple of clicks absolutely free with AltoConvertPNGtoPDF!
The Supreme Features Comparison Chart
If you look long enough, you’ll find hundreds of websites that offer services for converting PNG to PDF. Save time and energy by checking out the comparison table below to better understand why thousands of daily users choose AltoConvertPNGtoPDF.
|No software downloads||✔||✔||❌|
|Cloud storage||Unlimited||No info||No info|
|Price||Free||Free 7-Day Trial paid||Free 7-Day Trial paid|
|Encryption and security||✔||✔||✔|
Customer Reviews — Trusted by great people
What I particularly appreciate is that all the operations here are free. I can create PDF files out of my png images without paying a penny. However, it’s the same quality as other reputable tools.
I started using the tool after my phone failed to open a png file. I needed to convert it to PDF fast and AltoPDF saved me. Since then I’ve only been using this converter.
Converting images to PDF files has never been easier for me! The tool’s user-friendly interface speeds up the process. And you can do everything online without any installations!
How To Convert PNG to PDF
How to convert PNG to PDF online
Those with a lot of experience with computers know how to save an image as a PDF without any additional solutions to help them. It can be done in Photoshop, Preview, Acrobat, or numerous other converters. However, the fastest and probably the most convenient way to change an image into a PDF is by using online converters, especially AltoConvertPNGtoPDF.
Look at the step-by-step guide below to convert PNG to PDF online:
- Open the converter. Go to altoconvertpngtopdf.com in your preferred browser.
- Upload pictures. Click Choose File and browse for needed images on your device.
- Import PNGs from the cloud. If you have pictures in Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, select a cloud icon to import them.
- Start converting. Click Convert Now! and wait for the process to end.
- Get the new file. Select Download Now and save your document to your device or select a cloud icon to export it back to the cloud.
Converting PNG to PDF online with AltoPDF is the right choice. First of all, the service is free. You won't pay a penny for any conversion. It also doesn't ask for your email or phone number or make you create an account. AltoConvertPNGtoPDF saves your images as high-quality PDFs without adding watermarks or anything that you don’t want attached to them. Changing fille formats with AltoPDF is secure; we don't have access to your documents or their content. After each session everything is deleted from our servers. Choose the best online service – AltoConvertPNGtoPDF!
How to convert PNG to PDF in Google Chrome
Among thousands of extensions for Google Chrome, there are some useful add-ons for people who need to work with PDFs. From now on, you can always have a PNG to PDF converter built in to your Chrome browser. Having a specialized add-on is much more convenient than scrolling through hundreds of saved bookmarks.
Follow the instructions below to install the AltoPDF extension for converting PNG to PDF in Google Chrome:
- Install the add-on. Go to the Chrome Web Store and type 'AltoPNGtoPDF' in the Search field. Click the Add to Chrome button.
- Launch the extension. Select the small Alto icon near the address bar, and the pop-up window will appear.
- Import files. Upload images from your device (click Choose File) or the cloud (appropriate icons).
- Convert files. Click the orange button to start.
- Export the document. Use the Download Now option to save it to your device or upload it right to the cloud.
- Finish the process or start a new one. Click anywhere on the screen to close the pop-up or select Start over again to transform more files.
The service automatically clears all your data right after closing the pop-up. When you convert PNG to PDF in Google Chrome with AltoPDF, don't close the window to avoid canceling the process. This option improves the security of your content to make sure that nobody can see or steal it. Install the add-on once and then you’ll always have it ready. Install more AltoPDF extensions for any task relating to Portable Document Format. Try them all!
How to convert PNG to PDF in Windows
You can view PDFs in Microsoft Edge, the default browser for Windows, or via installed programs and software. However, users don’t have the ability to convert, edit, or sign files in Portable Document Format without extra help. To hurdle that, check out AltoPDF. Open a browser and convert PNG to PDF in Windows online! Streamline PDF management like never before.
Reveiw the step-by-step guide below to learn how to convert PNG to PDF in Windows:
- Open a browser. It can be Microsoft Edge or any other browser you prefer.
- Launch AltoPDF. Go to altoconvertpngtopdf.com.
- Upload images. Click Choose File and browse for them on your device.
- Confirm format adjustment. Drag pictures to reorder them and select Convert Now!.
- Save your document. Click Download Now and choose where your sample will be stored.
AltoPDF allows you to convert PNG to PDF in Windows without any additional software or hardware requirements. All you need is a browser and an internet connection. In addition, you don't need to pay for the service; it's entirely free and without ads. Complete any number of conversions each day without paying a penny, creating an account, or watching ads. Add altoconvertpngtopdf.com to your bookmarks and come back as often as you need!
How to convert PNG to PDF in macOS
Mac users have an advantage over other users. They have a built-in program called Preview, allowing them to open images and files in Portable Document Format without having to install additional software. Transform any image into a PDF in macOS with ease.
Follow the guidelines below to learn how to save an image as a PDF in macOS:
- Open the image in Preview. If you've installed another software, right-click, and select Open With > Preview.
- Add more pictures. Open the Thumbnails tab and pull more images into it.
- Open the Print menu. Click File and select the Print option.
- Transform the format(s). At the bottom of the pop-up window, find the PDF dropdown, and select Save as PDF.
- Finish the conversion. Name your new file and click Save.
Preview is a nice tool to have for image to PDF conversion because it doesn't need an internet connection to work. However, if you find this method a little complicated or inconvenient, and always need something with online access, consider using altoconvertpngtopdf.com. It’s capable of transforming files professionally in just a couple of clicks entirely free without any daily or monthly limits. Upload an image, confirm its conversion, and download the new file or export it to the cloud. Try both solutions and make your own choice!
How to convert PNG to PDF with Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is one of the most well-known programs for viewing, editing, and converting files in Portable Document Format. But that’s not big news because Adobe Inc. invented the format and continues to improve its software. If you need an image to PDF converter it can definitely do the job as long as you have paid subscription.
Learn how to save an image as a PDF in Adobe Acrobat with the help of this how-to guide:
- Prepare for the conversion. Create an account and start a free trial.
- Start changing file formats. Click the Create PDF option in the sidebar.
- Find an image. Browse for a file on your device and double-click it.
- Save the resulting document. Open the new document and export it.
Please note that Adobe Acrobat only gives you seven days of free access. After that, you'll be only be able to view PDFs. Full access to every function is available after buying a subscription. If you don't need to convert files in Portable Document Format very often, you can utilize their free online image to PDF converter, however, it’s very limited. As a more professional and easy-to-use alternative, you can try AltoPDF. All you need is a strong connection to the internet. Open altoconvertpngtopdf.com in your preferred browser, upload files from your device or the cloud, and get a new document in the format you need. It's as simple as two plus two!
How to convert PNG to PDF on mobile
Most services for changing your files' format are decidedly poor in their mobile versions, so finding a platform that’ll work well on computers and phones/tablets can be quite complicated. AltoPDF handles this problem. Change PNG to PDF on any mobile or desktop device. The only thing you need is an internet connection.
Follow the guidelines below to learn how to save an image as a PDF on mobile:
- Open the converter. Launch any browser you prefer and go to altoconvertpngtopdf.com.
- Upload pictures. Select Choose File and browse for them on your device. You can also import images from the cloud using the appropriate icons.
- Check their order. If needed, drag file thumbnails to rearrange them.
- Confirm the conversion. Click Convert Now!.
- Save your document. Click Download Now to get the file.
altoconvertpngtopdf.com is the right choice because it's fast, free, and secure. The service has no queues for converting; you're able to change formats right after uploading files. AltoPDF doesn't require registration; use our image to PDF converter without creating an account. It also doesn’t have any limits, so you can transform as many files as you need. In addition, AltoConvertPNGtoPDF clears all your data when you start a new process or leave the page to protect your privacy. Manage files securely! Implement AltoPDF for all your document needs!
How to convert PNG to PDF on iOS
Mobile applications are more convenient than websites for people who find themselves in constant need for tools that allow them to manage documents while on the go. With AltoPDF’s image to PDF converter for iOS, you can work without borders. We understand the importance of each megabyte, so we made our app really small. Enhance mobile workflows without jeopardizing your internal memory.
Take a look at the instructions below and follow them to change PNG to PDF on iOS:
- Install the app. Go to the App Store, type 'AltoPDF' in the Search field, and find the appropriate application.
- Start the process. Launch the program and click Choose File to select images that have to be converted.
- Confirm the transformation. Tap Convert Now! and wait for a few seconds while your file is being prepared.
- Save the file. Tap Download Now and choose where you’ll store your document.
- Export your PDF. Select one of the cloud storage service icons to save your document directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
Note that AltoPDF processes all conversions online. Don't forget to have an internet connection while converting PNG to PDF. Even though you need to upload your documents to the server, keep calm, we delete all data right after you launch a new session or close the app. This protects your privacy and eliminates the opportunity for your content to get stolen. Try AltoPDF now!
How to convert PDF to PNG on Android
Do you often need to change the format of your pictures? An Image to PDF Converter for Android by AltoPDF will help you with these tasks! Install it. One and done. Forget about spending hours of research time surfing the web for a suitable and trustworthy solution.
Learn how to save an image as a PDF on Android by following the instructions below:
- Download the app. Go to the Google Play Store and type 'Convert PNG to PDF.' Find the application made by airSlate Inc. and tap Install.
- Launch the process. Open the program and tap Choose File to select images that need converting.
- Rearrange your pictures. Drag thumbnails to make sure that all your pages will be in the correct order.
- Start the conversion. Tap Convert Now!.
- Get your document. Select Download Now if you want to save the file to your device or tap on the Google Drive, OneDrive, or Dropbox icons to export it to the cloud.
AltoPDF is the perfect app for Android users looking to make working with documents while on the go easier. Avoid annoying ads. Yes, the service is completely free to use. Transform as many files as you need without paying a penny! And as long as you don’t plan on converting a book, you’ll be fine. We never store your files and delete them right after each conversion. Get started now!
The fastest and the most convenient method of converting images to Portable Document Format is to convert them from an online platform. Find one like AltoConvertPNGtoPDF that works in any browser without making you install any additional software.